Peace of mind
Our purpose is simple; it is to give you complete peace of mind that your investments are as secure as possible while working hard for your benefit. We do this by holding fast to our three guiding principles:
We take a proactive approach to improving our practices, moving away from commission based rewards for advisers so that their only incentive is to give you the right advice, at the right time, for your investment needs. All of our independent financial advisers are accredited by the UK’s Financial Services Regulator, guaranteeing our adherence to the Financial Conduct Authority code of ethics (our FCA number is 415232).
Our professional, independent, financial advice is a value-based service that gives you access to highly qualified, industry accredited advisers who are familiar with a wide range of financial products to protect your money and your family. All of our advisers keep themselves fully up to date with the financial product markets in order to identify the most suitable products or service providers to meet your needs.
XL IFA has been a part of the scene in the thriving market town of Needham Market, Suffolk, for more than 15 years. We are a highly regarded financial services company with a local name that people trust. Directors Stephen Bloomfield and Andrew Bullingham, between them, have more than 50 years’ experience working in the financial industry and both are well-established and respected figures in their field.
What our clients say
- We felt that our adviser had researched the options thoroughly and he gave us a substantial amount of time to discuss everything. We were also impressed by the ‘follow through’ on the day getting things initialised without delay.Mr & Mrs H, Framlingham
- I am pleased to say that I have been very pleased with the advice and information I have received from you. You returned my calls so promptly. I felt that if I was unsure about anything I could be completely at ease contacting you, at any time.Mr C L, Woodbridge
- Service and advice is first class. We cannot imagine what would have happened if we had been looking after all this financial complexity ourselves.Mrs M , Colchester
- My adviser conducted his meeting with me, in a professional manner, explaining everything as he went, giving me the opportunity to ask questions if needed, I was very pleased with everything he has done for me.Mr W , Ipswich
- The comprehensive information given by my adviser in such a pleasant and relaxed manner made it easier to make the final decisions. Receiving such detailed paperwork after each meeting was also especially helpful.Mrs J-P, Bury St Edmunds