Your objectives, your financial needs and your views of the right outcomes are the focus of our attention. Our commitment is to advise you how to make the most of your money in all market conditions.
You will always know what we are charging you and why. All your fees are agreed up front – there are no surprises or additions. Because we are independent advisers you know that our advice is always impartial.
XL Financial Planning Philosophy
Our philosophy is simply that your needs are the centre of everything we do.
We feel that our job is to help you have the life you want by providing
financial planning in a highly professional yet friendly manner and
to create an atmosphere of mutual trust.
What our clients say
- Service and advice is first class. We cannot imagine what would have happened if we had been looking after all this financial complexity ourselves.Mrs M , Colchester
- I am pleased to say that I have been very pleased with the advice and information I have received from you. You returned my calls so promptly. I felt that if I was unsure about anything I could be completely at ease contacting you, at any time.Mr C L, Woodbridge
- The comprehensive information given by my adviser in such a pleasant and relaxed manner made it easier to make the final decisions. Receiving such detailed paperwork after each meeting was also especially helpful.Mrs J-P, Bury St Edmunds
- We felt that our adviser had researched the options thoroughly and he gave us a substantial amount of time to discuss everything. We were also impressed by the ‘follow through’ on the day getting things initialised without delay.Mr & Mrs H, Framlingham
- My adviser conducted his meeting with me, in a professional manner, explaining everything as he went, giving me the opportunity to ask questions if needed, I was very pleased with everything he has done for me.Mr W , Ipswich